Ok, we know what you're thinking. You don't immediately associate style with a backpack, but you may be surprised at how streamlined and stylish backpack designs have become. We use a backpack when traveling to hold our tech and we have a few good suggestions if you're in the market for one.
Our favorite style of backpack is the minimal, streamlined and understated black backpacks with few pockets. When we're traveling we're not looking to bring our desktop computer, so, there's no need for a 50 compartment bag. A place to safely hold our laptop, a pocket for our camera and a compartment for headphones and we're all set.
The Incase Compact Backpack is a bag that we really appreciate. It's designed to be as slim and small as possible, but still offers a great deal of protection. We really appreciate the hard work and creatively of our friends at Reload Bags for creating utilitarian bags that provide a ton of protection!
• Compact Backpack, $79.95 at Incase
• Belkin 15.6-Inch Core Laptop Backpack, $23.54 at Amazon
• Thule 20 Liter Backpack, $119.99 at Thule
• Targus Groove Backpack, $34.99 at Amazon
• Reload Dark Gray Midpack, $250.00 at Reload Bags
More Backpacks on Unplggd
• Timbuk2 Q: The Commuter's Messenger Backpack
• Stylish KZO x Masterpiece Alpine Backpack
• Survey: To Messenger or To Not Messenger Bag?