Cat Li is in the business of fashion, and she doesn’t leave her keen sense of style at the office. Her open and airy fifth floor loft is situated in the center of the bustling city and feels effortlessly cool. Minimal yet striking decor in a cohesive palette of blacks, whites, and metals make bold pieces feel sophisticated yet casual. A streamlined interior juxtaposed with the charming downtown cityscape gleaming just beyond the spacious balcony make this loft dreamy.
→ See the video above and see all the pics in the full house tour here: Cat and Alex's Chic Downtown LA Lair
• More Videos: Go to our Video Channel to see new videos of real inspiring spaces and smart tips!
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• Take a Video Tour of a "Faux Family" Home in Brooklyn
• 300 Sq Foot Transformation: Matt's Video House Tour
• Video: Jessica & Milo Living Large in a Small Space
• Video: Natasha & Rob's Super Smart Small Space
Video by Rebecca Blumhagen for Apartment Therapy