1. Fred's DIY Self Venting Cat Litter This DIY project was created by a reader and we have to say that we're impressed with the ventilation aspect. We need this kind of thing as soon as possible in our place!
2. Tackling Litter Box Odors This other DIY solution is also a good way of getting rid of all of those annoying smells. Also, building this isn't that complicated.
3. Automatic Cat Litter Boxes This roundup includes four of our favorite automatic cat litter boxes. They make a good job of managing cat litter, which is great because we aren't fans of cleaning those litter ourselves.
4. Bionaire Odor Grabber Litter Box At $45, this litter box sits in a sweet spot. It's not overly expensive, so cat lovers can give it a try to see if they will be able to manage the odors of their cat litters. This is basically an air purifier that sits on top of a cat litter.
5. Litter Robot We reviewed the Little Robot a while ago, but it's still an interesting, albeit pricey, option to manage your litter box. There are two issues that we have. The initial price of the robot is expensive ($340). The other problem is that your cat might not take to it. However, if it works for your home, then you've got it made. (Image credit as linked above)