Why buy a new organizing system for your entryway? You've got lots of options for catch-alls in your kitchen cupboard or your storage closet. For a few ideas, click through the photos above and the links below...
• 1 A gravy boat becomes a key catch.
• 2 A soap dish is used to hold a wallet and change.
• 3 A vintage sugar bowl can hide change and keys.
• 4 A segmented tray is good for organizing all kinds of little things.
• 5 Keep a drinking vessel and a piggy bank by the door to collect the small stuff.
• Repurpose an old ashtray for pocket change.
• Use a cake stand for keys and wallets.
• A planter can collect pens and sunglasses.
• Use a set of Ramekins to sort all your small stuff.
• Pencil boxes are great organizers.