Winner of the 2010 International Design Magazine consumer products award, this is a 6” system with full-sized high fidelity and precise Swiss sound.
• The smallest true hi-fi system in the Geneva family measuring only 6” high
• Features patented technology for true stereo imaging, wide frequency range and exceptional audio qualities
• Includes a new PowerDock connector for iPod/iPhone, new TouchLight controls, and a digital radio with alarm clock.
• TouchLight controls brighten on hand contact, providing extensive iPod menu control, without touching the iPod/iPhone for a convenient control; when the iPod/iPhone is removed, the motorized PowerDock spins closed to protect it.
• Available in four colors red, black, white and silver; an optional table stand and a remote control are also included.
Kantha is a traditional type of embroidery used to preserve and re-use cotton saris, in small ethnic communities in Bengal, India. Harabu House's reversible kantha throws are original, one-of-a-kind pieces using cotton fabrics in beautiful colors. These saris are stitched together with tiny running stitches to form a slight delicate quilted effect. These original pieces are perfect for the end of your bed or draped on your couch, for that sophisticated elegance, or to curl under. The stitches also add aesthetic value to the throws. Due to its age, each piece is delicate and the colors are mellowed due to years of washing. Spot clean only recommended.
Each holiday season, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn hold our annual Holiday Giveaway, in which we give away carefully curated and coveted design gifts every day. We're hoping you'll submit an item for us to consider including this year.
The Holiday Giveaway is our way of saying "thank you" to our loyal readers and friends who have helped our company become the largest independent website for all things home, with over 10 million unique readers per month.
Give ANY amount and you could win Knoll's Generation Chair!
The Goal: To encourage 500 people to give through DonorsChoose.org by December 18th
For What: Public school classrooms around the country
How Many Have Donated So Far: 244 — 256 signups to go!
Why? Because it's good to give back! And if you give any amount, you could win a House Tour feature on Apartment Therapy and one of three Generation Chairs from Knoll! More details below: