- Richmond, VA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We were designing a nursery for our first baby, a little boy. I love the color navy, so it was the perfect opportunity to use it in our home. We were inspired by the modern blocks fabric we used for the window treatments and decided to pull the green from there to use as an accent color.
- Colors used in my room
- Navy (Benjamin Moore Admiral Blue, 2065-10), White (Olympic - the white out of the paint can), Green (Olympic Asparagus B68-5)
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to use color in your home. Choose colors that you love and mix and match them to find combinations that make you happy!
- Navy & Green Nursery
Room for Color