If there were ever a product that fit every style, it would be Champagne. It might have a reputation for being fancy and maybe a bit traditional, but even the most contemporary table has room for a bit of bubbly. If you're looking for something a little different to hold your sparkling wine this year, check out some of these up-to-date options.
• Revolution Champagne Flute and Cordial Glass, $79.95
• LSA Yana Champagne Flutes, $44.75 for two
• Inside-Out Flutes by Alissia Melka Teichroew, $70 for two
• CB2 Govino Stemless Flutes, $12.95 for four
• John Rocha for Waterford Black Champagne Flutes, $325 for two
• Sagaform Hand-Blown Champagne Glasses, Pink & Green, $19.95 for two.
• Edge Flute from Crate & Barrel, $12.95
• LSA Bodo Champagne Flutes, $36.75 for two
• Impulse Crazy Flute Hand-Crafted Glasses, $71.28 for six
• CB2 Selma Flute, $6.95
(Images: As credited above)