We’re challenging you to
come up with the most interesting palette you can find in your own neighborhood using Chip It! Take a picture, chip it to get your ChipCard, and share it with us on Pinterest by following the
steps below. In two weeks, we’ll pick our favorites for Sherwin-Williams to re-pin and then we'll share them in a post on Apartment Therapy.
Here's how to enter
1. Upload your "local color" photos to the Chip It! website.
2. Watch the palette appear!
3. Pin your ChipCard to Pinterest and use the hashtag #chipit in the description — feel free to include other information in the caption, like your name and the location, date or circumstances of your ChipCard.
4. Come back to this post and paste the URL of your "Shareable Link" into the form below.
5. Complete the form below to enter the Chip It! Challenge.
6. Sherwin-Williams will repin some of our favorite Chip It! photos to their Chip It! board.
7. Then we'll feature our favorite ChipCards on Apartment Therapy.
Have you used Chip It! before? How did your paint project turn out?
Let us know in the comments!