Spring is slowly springin', so let's urge it along with gorgeous garden-inspired prints....
- Mint Design featured Perfect Pair's charming Garden poster. That palette is irresistible- does this print come in a dress?
- Speaking of excellent colors, The Bower Studio's Skull Garden and Flower print features amazing deep-red ink on a pale blue ground.
- Secrets Of Living 4 by Amy Ross is pretty and delicate, like all her work. So fresh and springy.
- San Francisco's magnolias are in full bloom, though I haven't seen any sweet little blue birds like in Trish Grantham's lovely print from BuyOlympia.
- The Wild Unknown's The Earth Has Been Reborn combines blushing apple blossoms and John Denver lyrics to create the springiest print around.
- This one is something very special: a one-of-a-kind Japanese anenome by Nikki McClure. It is available framed from BuyOlympia.
- Finally, Tugboat Printshop's Garden print is available for pre-order- this woodcut is just a portion of the final design. Amazing!
(All images as credited above.)