Very shortly, stores will be stocked with American flags to display on the 4th. We see more flags than ever during the early part of July, then they are put away until next year, so I was happy to come across a few examples of flags incorporated into interior decor on a more permanent basis. I've seen many interior designs in the United States incorporating the British Union flag, but fewer featuring our own. Personally, I love the idea of framing a vintage American flag - how would you incorporate a flag in your home?
From left to right:
- Hanging Flag: Steven Arroyo's Think Tank
- Flag in Office: Scout's Honor Co.
- Flag in the Kids Room: A Look Inside 4 Contemporary Los Angeles Homes
- Framed Flag: Studio Ten 25
- Flag Over Sofa: Oswaldsmill
Images: As linked above.
NOTE: As some commentors have mentioned below, not all of these photos follow flag etiquette guidelines. For more info on the topic: Flag of the United States | Wikipedia