The winter Olympics begin today and the world's eyes are turned to Vancouver and British Columbia. In celebration of the games and our neighbor to the north, we've rounded up 10 of our favorite Canadian house tours across the country, from Vancouver to Montreal.
• 1 Oscar's Swedish Inspired Renovation in Calgary, Alberta
• 2 Angelique's Crafty Bohemian Family Home in East Burnside, Victoria, BC
• 3 Sharilyn's Lovely Studio in Vancouver, BC
• 4 Sarah and Angelo's Digs in Vancouver, BC
• 5 Bernard's Light & Bright Home in Regina, Saskatchewan
• 6 Richard Takes Downtown in Toronto, Ontario
• 7 Melissa and Henry's Small Live/Work Home in Toronto, Ontario
• 8 Siena, Charles, & Cale's Radio City Townhouse in Toronto, Ontario
• 9 Lisa and Alex's Craftsman Loft in Montreal, Quebec
• 10 Heather's Coral Kitchen in Montreal, Quebec
For more Olympic posts, check out Apartment Therapy's history of Canadian Olympic Souvenir Design, the Kitchn's Winter Olympics Recipe for Nanaimo Bars, and Unplggd's post on the 2010 medals, which are made from recycled circuit boards.