It's Dr. Seuss's birthday tomorrow and people around the web are celebrating with cute snacks. From edible hats to a few ingenious ways of making green eggs, we've rounded up 8 ways to celebrate one of our all-time favorite authors with your little ones.
• Green Egg Cookies, by My Paper Crane
• The Cat's Hat Bread by Cake Student
• A Dr. Seuss breakfast serving a stack pancakes and some green eggs, by Make Myself At Home
• Celebrating Dr. Seuss' Birthday with a Lorax sandwich, by JDaniel4's Mom
• Trufulla Tree Cake Pops, by Bakerella
(Images: as attributed in links above)