Sometimes you want to put practicality aside and not
think about space saving solutions or paring down your wardrobe. Sometimes you just want to dream about being rich, beautiful and famous, with a closet that is filled with color-coordinated designer names and goes on for infinity. I hope celebrity closet envy is a productive way to spend your time, because I could spend hours looking at these pictures, scouring the details. It must be wonderful to wake up and stroll into a closet that strongly resembles a Bloomingdale's and
look great in all of the clothes.
• Jessica Alba: I love Jessica Alba's hats on display. It makes them accessible and creates a nice little vignette.
• Christina Aguilera: The fact that she needs a ladder to get to her clothes says it all.
• Miley Cyrus: The hot pink, black chandeliers and houndstooth chair are a fun youthful mix. It's easy to imagine an outfit montage in that mirror.
• Eva Longoria: Her closet is meticulously organized, yet still feels amazingly casual. I just hope that dog doesn't shed.
• Oprah Winfrey: Where does it end? Where does it begin? Why is there a TV in her closet? Because she's Oprah.
Images: 1. OMG 2. Vue Society 3. Polka Dots and Puppies 4. Med Student Barbie Blog 5. Mizztissa