I hope celebrity closet envy is a productive way to spend your time, because I could spend hours looking at these pictures, scouring the details. It must be wonderful to wake up and stroll into a closet that strongly resembles a Bloomingdale's and look great in all of the clothes.
• Jessica Alba: I love Jessica Alba's hats on display. It makes them accessible and creates a nice little vignette.
• Christina Aguilera: The fact that she needs a ladder to get to her clothes says it all.
• Miley Cyrus: The hot pink, black chandeliers and houndstooth chair are a fun youthful mix. It's easy to imagine an outfit montage in that mirror.
• Eva Longoria: Her closet is meticulously organized, yet still feels amazingly casual. I just hope that dog doesn't shed.
• Oprah Winfrey: Where does it end? Where does it begin? Why is there a TV in her closet? Because she's Oprah.