To add a little oomph to a space, nothing works quite as well as a chandelier. These high-drama light fixtures often come with a high price tag, but there are a lot of affordable options out there. If you don't have a lot to spend, you can use spray paint to dress up an inexpensive, second-hand find or you can try one of the budget versions listed below...
(marked down from $900)
(marked down from $825 - $1,200)
Other Options Featured on Apartment Therapy:
• Edison Chandelier from Pottery Barn for $399
• Daisy Chandelier from Land of Nod for $119
• Budget-Conscious Plexiglass and Acrylic Chandeliers
• DIY Rope Light Chandelier
• Good Questions: How Should I Paint This Chandelier?
• Good Questions: Rewiring a Chandelier?