Because last weekend we had a minor freakout at about 6pm on Sunday thinking maybe we were supposed to have changed our clocks, we wanted to remind everyone that this Sunday we fall back an hour. This means an extra hour to do whatever you want with. Jump below for what we're planning:
So when you wake up on sunday morning, after a crazy halloween party no doubt, set your clock an hour earlier. You could sleep an extra hour (the ultimate luxury) or do something else. Here are a couple of things we're thinking about to symbolically enter Fall:
• Move our colder weather clothes out from under the bed and hang them up (we really really hope it's cooler this weekend)
• Clean out the clothes we haven't worn in a while, Abby wrote up a great guide to painlessly cleaning out the closet.
• Take some time for ourselves to center for the season, before the holidays kick in. (here are some other tips for de-stresing)
• Declutter for a couple of minutes. Nothing huge, no big cleanout, but just choose one area to deal with and accomplish. You could also spruce things up on the cheap.
• Stay in our PJ's and make a decadent breakfast.
[Image from Yolise's Flickr]