In this video, Rebecca Robertson shows how to transform a simple office supply item into an inventive way to showcase black and white photos, vintage magazine covers, or offbeat kitchen supply labels.Rebecca Robertson lives in a renovated South Street Seaport loft with her husband Marco, their son Luca, their cat, and two lovebirds. Her One Minute Tip on Large Scale Art can be found here.
• The Star: Rebecca Robertson is an independent Interior Designer and Stylist based in Manhattan. For the last 12 years she has been an editor at Martha Stewart Living (most recently the Decorating and Home Editor) and has contributed to many parts of editorial content, including the Collecting Department and Blueprint Magazine. She believes in smart and beautiful solutions for the home that center around DIY and how-to projects. She has degrees in Fine Art from the Museum School and Interior Design from the Parsons School of Design.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-to's and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
• Job Jackets (price is for 25)
• Vintage Fashion Magazines on Ebay
• photos in video by Lucas Allen for Blueprint Magazine