We've been searching for the perfect seating solution for our outdoor area. Because the ground is a tad on the uneven side, the chairs that we do have are a little to unstable for our liking. Then it hit us like a ton of bricks--a picnic table is way to go. Our top finds after the jump!
1. If not treated, wood picnic tables can show weathering in no time so make sure to seal any untreated wood.
2. Leave it to the folks at QVC to find this double duty table. By day, it's a picnic table for the family and by night--it folds up to create a cozy seat for 2. Solid Wood 2-in-1 Picnic Table/Garden Bench, QVC; $98.80.
3. Maxwell's friend had his picnic table custom made but this post suggests you just might be able to DIY your own.
4. A bamboo picnic table that opens and folds up in seconds gets our vote. Outwell Dawson Picnic Folding Table, Camping World; £69.99.
5. A classic school style picnic table that reads a bit vintage modern. 4-Ft. Treated Wood Picnic Table, The School Furnishings; $274.
6. Modern and light in weight, this is the perfect picnic table for the minimalist home. 6' Resin Picnic Table, IFURN.COM; $296.21.
7. If money was a non-issue, we'd be taking home one of these sleek picnic tables. Kelly Picnic Table, Modern Furniture Warehouse; $1,809.00.
8. Leah shows us that picnic tables aren't just for the outdoors with this amazing find.
9. The most modern of our group and probably on the pricier side. carre, cassecroute; contact for pricing.
10. Right now, the most affordable option for us (besides scoring a used one on Craigslist) is buying one from Home Depot for around $100.
(Image: Flickr member ZiarciRose licensed for use under Creative Commons)