Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Bergen Norway
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We just wanted a bedroom that invokes a serene feeling and at the same time conducive to my writing. I kept it subtle with cool colours of turquoise in different shades, a hint of orange and pink from the decors to create a slight contrast and touches of earthy tones to have this homey feeling.
- Colors used in my room
- The bedroom is predominantly white with touches of turquoise in various shades, orange, pink and some earthy shades.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Choose the colours that you like and start from there. Don't be afraid to experiment, because I found some of my favourite colour tandems from experimenting.
- Cool and Light
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013