Shelterpop posts photos of Charlize Theron's 2,095 square foot beach house, which reportedly has a buyer who's forking out "just under $7 million" for the property. Plus, Jane Pratt prepares to launch her new site for women — xoJane.com — next week, according to Women's Wear Daily, and The New York Times reviews Andrea Wulf's new book about the Founding Fathers and their passion for gardening. More news and links below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Dear Charlize Theron: Are You Sure You Want to Sell This House? | Shelterpop
• Kisses and Hugs From Jane Pratt | Women's Wear Daily
• Book Review: The Founding Fathers and Their Gardens | New York Times
• Designers: Apply for an Ideas that Matter Grant | Sappi
• The Top 500 Design Firms | Engineering News Record