Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
I wanted to make a room for Charlotte that was as beautiful as it was practical (I needed it to serve as a guest room as well). As a second born myself, I wanted to put as much thought into it as I did her older sister's nursery, but I also knew this room would be temporary because eventually I want my daughters to share a room.
So a lot of my inspiration came from things we already owned, starting with the rug. I added a couple of simple DIY's (shelf and clothing rack) and a few accessories and was happy with the end result!
- I used this dill stencil from StenCilit
- The curtains are from IKEA
- The print is from The Animal Print Shop
- The rug and farmhouse table are both vintage
- The clothing rack and shelf were both DIY's
- The whale and bunny on the shelf were both from Anthropologie, as well as the stuffed ostrich
- I made the pillow in the crib
- The kantha quilt is from Connected Goods
- The duvet cover is from West Elm (old) as well as the basket
Thanks, Heather! Readers, say hello to Heather at RestlessOasis.