Bold color in nurseries and kids' rooms can be a powerful style choice. While tangerine tango has been all the rage this year, we also love bright chartreuse as either a main color or an accent. Check out this roundup of kids' rooms that use this bright green beautifully.
Although chartreuse might seem like a difficult color to work with, we've seen it paired with many different colors to great effect. Whether it's navy, turquoise, gray, pink, or white, you can find a color scheme that will fit lots of different decor styles.
1. Chartreuse and Navy Nursery by Lee Kleinhelter on Simply Seleta
2. Sadie's Grey, Chartreuse & Pink Charmer
3. Mike & Sami's Nursery at HGTV Canada
4. Bedroom for a 5-year old by Eric Ross Interiors
5. Modern Nursery by Tewes Design at Houzz
(Images: as linked above)
MORE CHARTREUSE ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Working with Chartreuse: Color Pairings
• Color Combo: Chartreuse and Turquoise
• Inspiration: Chartreuse Doors