Holiday entertaining season has begun. Here are eight totally easy table runner DIY projects that pretty much anyone can do. From gathering family photos (recent or vintage) to laying down some burlap or canvas drop cloth, these festive runners will show your guests that you can do more than just cook.
Simply head to the fabric store, hardware store, or your attic for these simple ideas that you can use again and again. Have you done any table DIY for the holidays? Share your ideas below!
1. A dropcloth is the base of this table cover from A Daily Something.
2. A stamped cotton fabric runner from Sarah Hearts.
3. The Sweetest Occasion stitched lace doilies together in a row.
4. How about this chalkboard runner from Hey Look?
5. It doesn't get much easier than this tied burlap runner from Wedding Chicks.
6. Paper pinwheels are inexpensive, via Green Wedding Shoes.
7. You'd never guess that Shanty2Chic used wooden shims to make this project.
8. Photocopied family photos are a creative idea from Ruffled Blog.
9. As are paper flowers over regular kraft paper, also from Ruffled Blog.
(Image credits: A Daily Something; Sarah Hearts; The Sweetest Occasion; Hey Look; Wedding Chicks; Green Wedding Shoes; Shanty2Chic; Ruffled Blog; Ruffled Blog)