Our friends at stylish DIY and decor solutions publication and site, ReadyMade, sent us a sneak peak of their upcoming redesign relaunch. The magazine has been refreshed inside out, from typographic choices to new sections tackling a variety of subjects that we're excited to check out when the new issue is released at the end of this month. Check out the specific details below and tell us what you think.
Updated ReadyMade logo: Typographer Christian Schwartz helped reinterpret the ReadyMade logo to be evolved, timeless, and modern—while still keeping the essence of the way it’s been for the past 8 years.
New design treatments: includes easier to navigate front of book with clear home and food sections. In addition, the new “to-do list” at the start of the magazine listing out each project in the magazine by category.
- Small Spaces – spotlighting innovative use of exactly that and the people living in them!
- Edible Adventure – a regular food story to take readers on an edible adventure through nearly 20 variations on one food item by way of a flow chart. First up: pancakes.
- Tech Talk – a new column offering personal perspectives on technology
- Reply All – a forum to share the best of what’s happening in the online readymade.com community, as well as a devoted place for our readers to share their projects, home keeping tips and even their parties and weddings.
- “How Did You Get That F*&%ing Awesome Job?” - the return of a favorite ReadyMade feature spotlighting one person and their f*&%ing awesome job!