Definition of cheek-y: [chee-kee] –adjective, impudent; insolent. Synonyms- saucy, audacious, bold. Ideally, Christmas is a time of warm, fuzzy, holiday cheer — moments filled with movie-worthy magic and good will towards all. For those occasions there are plenty of cards with picturesque mountain scenes, snowflakes and puppy dogs. But sometimes life falls short of perfection and you just need a good hot chocolate-snorting laugh. These are cards for those times.
Because often the best we can hope for is something just short of a Griswold family Christmas.
1. Holiday Cards by Naughty Betty, box of 10. Heliotrope $14
2. I’m Watching You Christmas Cards, set of 10. Etsy shop SweetPerversion $16
3. Mistletoe, JackCards $3.95
4. Letterpress Naughty List 4 Bar Holiday Cards, box of 8. Paper Source $15.50
5. Cranky Santa Holiday Cards by Seltzer, box of 8. Heliotrope $14.00
Images: 1. Calypso Cards. 2-5. as linked above.