Back to school! Don't let the students have all of the fun! Fall shopping can be for anyone who wants to brighten up their wardrobe or accessories. Or, at least that will be our story. I'm in the mood for a new, fall iPhone case to cheer up the dismal, upcoming Seattle winter. The smallest touch can brighten a whole season, while not breaking the bank. Check out a few that are on the top of my list!
1. Woods, camping, steaming hot cider: just a few of the things that I think about when I look at this one. The Woodgrain Rubber iPhone Case 4 from J. Crew, $25.
2. Tribal Trend iPhone case from Unique Cases By Csera on Etsy, $16.99.
3. This one will take you all the way into the New Year! The Gold the Phone iPhone case, available from ModCloth, $39.99.
4. And this one, all the way to Valentines Day? A sweetheart case from Ban.Do, $25.
5. Who says ice cream can't be a fall treat? Take a look at this Rating Royal Ice Cream iPhone case, available from ModCloth, $11.99.
6. Last but not least, my personal favorite: a hardcover, Vintage Radio Case from GeekDeco on Etsy, $10.99.
(Images: as linked above).