BAR BASICS & ESSENTIALS
• Best Corkscrews & Wine Openers 2012 Oh, there will be wine! And if there's wine, you'll need an opener.
• Celebrate in Style: 10 Simple and Beautiful Champagne Flutes Now that you've popped the cork, you'll need glasses!
• Basic Bar Essential: Cocktail Shakers Shake it up, baby! Whether you're shaking martinis or mixing margaritas, the sound of a cocktail shaker will get your guests' attention.
• Best Ice Buckets 2012 You can use it to keep wine chilled or for keeping ice out for your guests. Either way, an ice bucket is a party must have.
• 10 Terrific Trays Great for corralling all your barware, you can also use a tray for a serving your guests.
• Party On: Cloth Cocktail Napkins Perfectly sized for holding while clutching a glass but still large enough to cradle an hors d'oeuvres or two, these cloth napkins are a greener way to entertain.
• 15 Round Bar Carts: Serving in Style Perfect for small spaces, many of these little carts are on casters. Warning: Do not drive the bar cart after a few cocktails.
• Best Bar Stools & Counter Stools 2012 If you're fortunate enough to have a full sized bar or a kitchen island, let your guests take a load off in a bar stool.
• High & Low: Bar Cart Accessories If money's no object, check out these high end bar accessories. For those more budget minded, there are gorgeous budget options as well.