Cocktails at home have made a comeback in the past few years. We see carts and trolleys popping up often in our House Tours and they appear to be more than just a source of things to sip at parties - they are an excuse to glam things up and embrace a bit of grown-up, slightly retro style. For today's gift guide, I've gathered ten just-a-little-glitzy bar finds, from the classic king of all modern bar carts to a simply perfect (and affordable) old-fashioned glass...
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
- Mercury Glass Flasks, $26 and up at Jayson Home
- Horn Bottle Opener, $22 at Jayson Home
- Absinthe Sugar Cubes, $4.50 CDN at Drake General Store
- Sculpted Geo Console, $499 at West Elm
- Cooper Double Old Fashioned, $3.50 at CB2
- Barboy by Verner Panton, $1850 at Design Within Reach
- Stone Forest Coaster, $12 at Anthropologie
- Gilded Snowfull Bottle Opener, $12 at Anthropologie
- Stelle Audio Bluetooth Speaker by DwellStudio, $399 at DwellStudio
- Tripp Foil Tray, $28 at Jayson Home
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.