Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Lincoln City, OR
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The white walls! They are so conforming to everything. My style changes on a daily basis and probably the one thing that hasn't changed in this bedroom is the color of the walls. I love how bright they make the space, especially with the five windows! I also feel my bedroom is the perfect size. It's large enough for some extra furniture other than a bed but cozy enough so there is not a lot of wasted space.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Making the bed and picking things up first thing in the morning. So after a long day, you are welcomed to an uncluttered, inviting retreat. It's the perfect scenario to decompress at the end of the day. Another tip would be to fill your space with things you love. I hardly ever buy new, so I spend a lot of time and thought picking out special items to fill my rooms with. I feel it makes the space more interesting and special than if buying new at a store.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I like to make my bedroom a retreat. The couch at the foot of the bed pretty much sums it up. We have no TV in the bedroom so it's really the perfect space to relax and read. When I spend time in my room, it's special and I like that.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat