Are you counting down to Cherry Blossom season like we are? If so, you may like the new cherry blossom bedding designed by Maryland-based Bliss Living. The Harajuku Duvet Set is inspired by Tokyo youth to show the city's "gentle nature and metropolis chaos." We're not sure what that means, but we do like the graphic designs, especially on the pillows that match the duvet set. Links and prices below the jump...
- Harajuku Duvet and Shams - Twin ($225); Queen ($275 ); King ($295)
- Osaka Pillow ($75)
- Argo Throw Blush ($150)
- Anika Pillow ($65)
- Harajuku Glass Plates ($14 and $10)
- Misaki Bolster ($50)
- Chrysanthemum Side Table ($145)
- Kyoto Sheet Set ($165 - $295)
- Chrysanthemum Wall Vase ($65)
AT related post: Cherry Blossom Season in DC.