Red lipstick took off as a trend last year, for good reason — it's flattering and adds just the right amount of drama to an outfit. A cherry red sofa can have the same desirable effect on your living space.
- A vintage sofa looks timelessly elegant in blogger Emma Sundh's home. Via Bonjour Vintage.
- A patterned couch and rustic walls make for a chic pairing at Argus Cidery. Via Camille Styles.
- A sleek red sofa stands out in an artfully eclectic interior from Galvin & Rode Design.
- A family heirloom from the 1960s is a perfect fit for this stylish ski cabin. Via Dwell.
- Three classics — chintz pillows, a plaid throw, and a red sofa — look unexpectedly chic paired together. Via Lonny.
- A red couch anchors a warm, inviting living room on Young House Love.
- A case study day bed brightens the cinder block wall in this Echo Park home. LA Times Magazine via Modernica.
- Black, white and red make for a dramatic living room from Miles Redd.
- A pair of ruby red sofas warm a sunny, minimalist space in Dwell.
- A gorgeous vintage sofa underscores a gallery wall in designer Lizzy Janssen's home. Via DesignSponge .
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day