We're finally caught up (pretty much) with our list of Curers. If you've signed up and you're still not on the list below the jump, let us know in the comments below and we'll add you. Sign-up ends on Monday (3.17.08), so join our official Cure list here if you want to get on the bandwagon.
We've got 95 Curers so far, and many of them have already done a whole lot of work (and it's only week one)! Click below to see their progress...
Illinois: amandaraealso, mary.grace84, Melissa, greta, Peardown, Mella DP, stynan, ShowLola, VelvetDC1, katie_oltremare, Alana in Chicago (aka pxlchk1), harmony_france, lucitebox, leahm (aka Annie Savoy was Right), Solbeam, Tamara, schroerlucke, CoCoCurrin, chicagoamber, 7, MidCenturyMixer, lumur
Canada: Alana in Canada (aka scraplolly), smallcitybeth
Iowa: Farleece, ddd, fourinonehalf
Kentucky: sophisticatted, moni-ka in KY, cricketchirp, bbtracle
Louisiana: jess2nola, StellarMom
Michigan: lorijo (aka thefarmersdaughter), Laurie@PaintedMoon, Laurall (aka lolagrinnin), fifi72170, jeanneh, Darcie, shotsjr
Minnesota: lhedden21, aprilk, jesjoh
Missouri: pleban, STLcolleen, thedanmole, HRH, aisforanita
New York State: metromom, Aulaire, jenny!
Ohio: JenEvans86 (aka je218604), StarterStudio, Signe (aka degerkas), stonefb, Candice (aka minhus), sunnyshelle, Sarah
Oklahoma: Francesca, Cecilia N
Tennessee: sar3j, murfreesboro, shinerld, Kendalina, sulli21282, ShoupLA
Texas: womanobsessed, Eliblu
Not Sure Where They Are, But They're In: olya, imagentnell, paperandglue, stephvixen
Weekly Assignment (Deep Treatment): Next week we'll be focusing on the kitchen, ducluttering and cleaning it from top to bottom. It's a tough week, so make sure to check your week one items of the list this weekend.
• Make a complete list of repairs and solutions.
• Vacuum and mop the floors.
• Remove one item from your apartment.
• Buy fresh flowers.
• Sit for 10 minutes in a part of your home that you never sit in.
• Look into earth-friendly cleaning products.
Weekly Assignment (One-Room Workout): Next week we're moving on to floor plans, which can be a tricky part of the process. Make sure that your style tray is in the works and you've got a budget to build on before you move on to furniture arrangements.
• Choose your room.
• Collect inspirational pictures of rooms you love.
• Start a style tray.
• Visit your favorite home store.
• Set a budget.
• metromom decluttered the guest room - a huge job! Congratulations!
• MidCenturyMixer wants better office storage.
• minhus is planning to paint the fireplace white.
• harmony_france is getting rid of clothes.
• raikenn's new Scandia pottery is lovely.
• Annie Savoy was Here is getting rid of a few books.