These canopy beds all look rather dreamy to sleep in. They're pretty, unfussy, and just plain cool. They've also been rigged as DIY projects, rather than purchased in stores.
- A fun, surprisingly elegant solution: tie swathes of fabric to visible piping. From Design*Sponge.
- Style blogger Kallie Feigenbaum created a dramatic, vintage feel by hanging satin sheets from the ceiling. From Teen Vogue.
- Designer Justine Blakeney creates an boho chic arrangement out of lanterns, eclectic fabrics, and shawls. From Cargo Collective.
- It's no big surprise that this room is in a spa (the Coqui Coqui Spa in Tulum, Mexico), but you could recreate it at home with giant branches and sheer sheets. From Elle Decor.
- Lonny editor-in-chief Michelle Adams created this canopy bed using curtain rods. From Lonny.
- For more tips on DIYing a canopy bed, see 10 Ways to Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed.
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day