I don't know about your neck of the woods but where I live there are always big celebrations this time of year; drums, dancing dragons, and little red envelopes stuffed with cash getting passed around. Chinese New Year is welcoming in the Year of the Dragon this year on January 23. We've rounded up a few fun crafts and printables to help you and your kids bring in the new year, dragon-style.
First Image, Left to Right
1. Message Dolls, Canon Paper Craft
2. Chinese Paper Lantern, Canon Paper Craft
3. Chinese New Year Money Envelopes, Nick Jr.
Second Image, Left to Right
1. Fire Cracker Decoration, Kaboose
2. Paper Fortune Cookies by Lisa Storms
3. Felt Fortune Cookies by AltDaily