Taking a cue from the Montessori classroom chart, we find that having an actual chart makes each family member feel more responsible for his or her chore -- even though often times, we just want to take my mom's route and say, "Do that, will you?!" Here are a few charts we've found ranging in fancy-schmancy to practical and basic.
• Craft Cuts Chore Chart offers the ultimate in personalization as finishes, fonts and colors can be selected on nifty wooden chart. One of the fancier charts we've found.
• Alma Design's Responsibility Chart is a charming wall chart with a homey DIY-vibe.
• Melissa & Doug's Magnetic Responsibility Chart offers a myriad of options not usually available on ready made charts.
• Pink Apple Boutique offers another custom chart, available in 14 colors. We like that this one features wooden disks for names.
• Lisa Garay over at Kenner Road Blog shows you how to make your own chart at home.
Now get to work!