Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chris + Megan
- Saint Louis, MO
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love that we don't have room to keep all of the stuff that just accumulates in a bigger space, simply because there is room for it. Living in our small space has forced us to evaluate what we really need and what we can get by without. If it makes the cut, it's because it is something we truly value.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Since there isn't a lot of room, the biggest challenge for us is finding a place to put everything that we love and want to hold on to without making the place look cluttered. We've solved this by installing cabinets up and out of the way, taking inspiration from Apartment Therapy and other blogs, and building multipurpose furniture, like our own version of the Stella Table, which was featured on Apartment Therapy.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Chris has always wanted an Eames LCW, so we'd start there. We'd love to get rid of the full-size dishwasher and install a single drawer model, which would allow us to have a drawer underneath for more kitchen storage. We've done our best with the limited kitchen storage we have, but we'd love to have more room in there.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013