Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chris / Scott
- Brooklyn, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- We love that our bedroom is OUR bedroom. It's a space that we have created together. Spacious with two windows providing great views of our neighborhood, the river, and downtown Manhattan. It's simple and clean and everything has it's place.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Choose colors, patterns, objects, and furniture that YOU like is the key factor to a beautiful room. Your space should be a reflection of you. Our space is a mixture of vintage, flea market, and modern furniture stores, but we chose each item because they are all things that we liked. Eliminating clutter is the key to an organized bedroom. No hiding things under the bed or in drawers. When we moved in together we did a giant purge of the things we don't use. For us, a clean, simple space is a beautiful, organized space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- It's a space that's free of electronics..no TV, no DVD players, etc. It's the one space in the apartment where you're not allowed to bring in the stresses of the day.
See all entries