I'm a techie guy who loves to cook and entertain. That's why my dream kitchen is loaded with all the latest cooking innovations and tools to whip up a variety of meals quickly and efficiently. What better way to throw a party then to have a personal wood fired pizza oven cooking up 4-5 pizzas at once, an induction cooktop to get soups and reductions done quickly, and a double Wolf range with an infrared heat cooktop? A bright green glass backsplash would serve as the backdrop to all the steel, and natural walnut countertops would bring it all together for a look that is distinctly rustic modern.
1) Steel Rails with Glass Doors cabinet system — I'd take inspiration from this beautiful kitchen from Dwell, and incorporate a custom sliding glass door cabinet system on steel rail hardware.
2) Opticolour Glass lime green backsplash
3) Quorum Caged Pendant Lights
4) Wolf Induction Cooktop
5) Hangrohe Pull-out Faucet
6) Earthstone Pizza Oven with metal hood
7) Reclaimed Walnut - Kitchen Counters
8) Joseph Joseph iPad cookbook stand
9) Wolf Range with Infrared Charbroiler, Hidden LCD control panel
10) Black Slate Flooring