Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Coral Gables, FL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Being on the second floor of a small 50's building in South Florida, there's tons of natural light pouring through. I love that it's a blank canvas, with small pops of color - filled with special items I've collected over the years.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Try not to fill up the space with objects that do not have a purpose or meaning. Each item should have its own place. A clear room makes for a clear mind.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I tried to keep my books as close to the bed as possible, so that when I'm in bed relaxing, I can just reach over and pick up a good read. I also love having my desk positioned below a window so that I can see out while designing jewelry or sketching.
See all entries