- Belmont, MA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- My daughterâs bedroom has become a room full of her personality. We recently redesigned it together using colors and accessories she loves. We gutted her closet and made it a cloffice complete with a floating desk and a chalkboard wall, with has been quite the hit with young and old alike.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Having an organized space was top priority for this bedroom. Creating the cloffice was a big part of this room. The open storage helps her stay neat and organized, eliminating the clutter. I wanted to give her a room she could grow with for years to come. Having my daughter help me in all aspects of the design makes her feel that this is really her own space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- This bedroom has become a retreat for my 10 year old daughter in many ways. The large desk is a great place for art projects, homework and reading. It also becomes a great fort underneath with the simple addition of some sheets. A great place to hide from little brothers!
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day