Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Halle Germany
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Although it's low budget and lacking architectural details, my bedroom has a kind of luxurious feeling about it. I love the high ceilings and the calming color palette.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- No TV or workspace in the bedroom! It should be a place to calm down and forget the day. A muted colour palette can also help creating a relaxed atmosphere. Surround yourself only with things you really like and nothing that is connected with events and people you don't want to remember.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bedroom is the place where I hide from the world and all its demands. It's my place for reading, drinking tea, writing in my diary and just lying on my bed, thinking. It's also the perfect place to spend time huddling together with my cats.
See all entries