Get your Christmas tree inspiration from DC-based designers: from a southern Magnolia-inspired tree to a vintage-looking "wish tree." Check out these trees, part of last year's Georgetown Jingle charitable event, and then go see this year's at the Four Seasons on December 13.
• 1 Deb Waterman Johns and Melissa Overmyer, Design-O-Matics, "Tiny Baubles"
• 2 Hines & Co.'s "Star Studded Celebrity" tree
• 3 Brad Weesner's "Southern Magnolia Christmas" tree
• 4 Matt Swingly, McMaster Wallace Interiors, LLC and Kathi Dennis, "GreenTree
• 5 Camille Saum's "Vrowe Kriegel's" Tree
Mark your calendars for the Georgetown Jingle, on Sunday, December 13, 4 to 8 p.m. The Washington Design Center, The Four Seasons Hotel and JDS Designs will showcase this year's holiday trees in the lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC. The trees and vignettes will be sold for auction. Cost is $150/person or $350/family, or $50 for ages 3-18. Ages 2 and under are free.
(Images: 1-4, courtesy of Creative Liquid; 5, Victoria Kent)