Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Toronto Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The apartment is very small, just 450 sq ft. I wanted something exuberant and warm, bold but also calm. I love being in the space, it feels alive.
- Colors used in my room
- Brick red (Farrow & Ball Red Earth), canary yellow, blue
- Tips for using color successfully
- Pull your scheme from existing art and/or carpets and don't be afraid to go for contrast. Life is too short for bland!
- Brick Loves Yellow
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012