Name: Clara Eve (8 months)
Location: Upstate New York
Clara's nursery is everything she is: bright, beautiful and happy. Romantic, Clean and Crisp, Vintage mirrors, and metallics throughout. I had this vision for Clara's room since I was 20 weeks pregnant. Getting all of the elements together however, took considerably longer since many of the items were DIY, thrifted, or gifted. With much needed help from my husband Dan, Clara moved in when it was finally complete at 8 weeks old.
Long a lover of all things turquoise, I knew it would play a pretty big role in Clara's nursery. After being gifted the beautiful Pottery Barn bedding, the rest came together seamlessly. I wanted a playful, simple palette that could evolve as she grows.
Also a serious fan of my French bulldog, Bella (who plays a staring role in our blog, Bulldogs & Babies), she makes a design appearance here and there. Crisp whites, vintage mirrors, metallic details and a Frenchie too, are all things you'll see throughout my home; her nursery fits beautifully within it.
• Crib: Graco Charleston
• Crib Bedding: Coco Dot Nursery Bedding, Pottery Barn Kids
• Dresser: Painted Craigslist DIY
• Vinyl Trees: Cinnamon Tree Garden with Birds, by KinkyWall, Etsy
• Wall Color: Benjamin Moore Sea Mist Green
• Rocker: Baby Relax Glider and Ottoman, Espresso, Walmart
• Shelving: Allen + Roth White Square Edge Slimline Shelf, Lowes
• Paper Lanterns: Martha Stewart Celebrate Decor Eyelet Lanterns Pink and White
• Books: Puffin Classics
• Quilt: Jennifer Geletzke, Handmade
• Wall Mirrors and Tray: Vintage
• Lamp: Vintage, DIY shade
• Mobile: DIY
• Curtains: DIY
• Frames: Canopy Chrome and White, Walmart
• Letter Hooks: Anthropologie
(Images: Emily Sanford)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE