My favorite use of the classic combination is in understated or spare vintage spaces where brings the combo brings a lively sophistication.
1. Arteriors Walker Antique Brass Hammered Lamp
2. IKEA's ANGENÄM bowl
3. House of Antique Hardware's Black Porcelain Cabinet Knob With Brass Rosette cabinet hardware.
4. Schoolhouse Electric's Princeton Freshman sconce
5. Arteriors Expedition Iron Mirror with Antique Brass Hanger
6. Visual Comfort's Thomas OBrien Large Hicks Pendant in Bronze & Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass with White Glass
7. Rejuvenation's Wallace Pin-Up Swing-Arm Wall Fixture
8. Ochre's horn handle cabinet pull
(Images: As linked above)