Port & Tonic recipe… I used to associate aperitifs like Campari and Lillet with summer parties, but lately I keep seeing delicious-looking recipes aimed at winter entertaining. I've never bought apertif glasses before, but using them year-round gives me extra incentive.
- 1960's striped glasses, $23 for the set on Ebay.
- Holmegaard Canada Drink Glass, $34 each at Heath Ceramics.
- Luminarc Cavalier Emerald Aperitif Glasses, $24 for set of 4 at Bellaroni.
- Hand-turned wood glasses from1960s, $24 for set of 6 at Vintage Modern and More.
- SOS Aperitif glasses, approx. $26 for 5 at Incidence Paris.