Charles Lamb, the 19th century English critic, poet, and essayist once railed against the "...spoilers of the symmetry of shelves." Of course, in the context of that quote he was talking about the "borrowers of books," those egregious offenders who borrow books and then fail to return them. Well, Charles may have felt differently about his asymmetrical bookshelves if he'd had the Domino Shelving units from The Conran Shop. These shelves are functional, versatile, and quirky. They're so stylishly off-kilter they almost (gasp!) negate the need for having any books on them at all! So, if you lose your whole library to a friend who "promises to return them next week," no worries. Your shelf will survive on its own....
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- LIGNE ROSET Peter Maly European Queen Bed - $2699
- Fabulous Orange Raw Silk Pendant Light Lamp Chandelier DWR - $100
- vintage pure crystal table lamp - $650
- Antique Folk Art Distressed DRESSER originally from ABC Carpets - $350
- Classic Vintage 1950s Red Kitchen TABLE - - $150
- Brand New West Elm Batik Rug 2.5 X 7 - $90
- Vintage Cedar Storage Trunk - $75
- DWR Alu Media Stand - $800
- VINTAGE 1961 WOOD ZENITH STEREO SYSTEM W/TURNTABLE, MINT - $200
- Retro/Vintage Kitchen Table & 4 Chairs - $50
- CASE STUDY nightstand from MODERNICA in nyc, EAMES - $250
- Ligne Roset Nomade sofa - $6500