This newly upholstered Fabulous Black Lacquer Armchair has been redone in green velvet with a down filled cushion. The frame (originally from the 1900's) has also been refinished in a high quality black lacquer. This chair is a terrific example of how you can modernize and completely invigorate an old piece of furniture -- so yes, you SHOULD get that chair you found on Craigslist or saw at the Brooklyn Flea Market for $20 because with a little (or a lot) of TLC, it could look like this! Or... you could just buy this one.
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Moroccan screen - $85
- modern RARE vintage RETRO modern ANTIQUE chairs/sofas
- Pair of vintage wrought iron Mexican standing lamps - $250
- Beautiful Wood Shelving Unit - $115
- Modern Italian Designer Coffe Table - $350
- Nelson Cigar Hanging Lamp Vintage 50's 60's (Large) NEW! - $299
- Set of Six Spanish Renaissance Style Leather and Oak Dining Chairs - $100
- One of a kind carpet - $800
- Kartell Jolly Side Tables (2) for saleeeee! - $150
- beautiful antique secretary / drop-front desk / cabinet - $300
- DWR Swiss Inox Table + 4 Air Chairs by Jasper Morrison - $650
- 2 Mid-Century upholstered chairs for sale-Eames era