How do you recognize a quality piece of furniture? As Charles Eames said (and really, let's just hear it straight from the horse's mouth!), "The real questions are: Does it solve a problem? Is it serviceable? How is it going to look in ten years?" The three excellent Eames DCM chairs for sale in the East Village - the Light Blue Eames DCM dining Chair
, the Eames DCM Dining chair, and the Orange Girard fabric Eames DCM Dining chair - certainly withstand the scrutiny. Their simple and sophisticated design is sure to solve your dining decor problem, service your need, and still look great in ten years.
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Eames Era Cool Upholstered Swivel Chair - $85
- Pottery Barn Indonesian Dark Wood Coffee Table - $250
- CHEETAH PRINT OVERSIZED WOODEN FRAMED CHAIR - $400
- Antique Korean Chest from ABC Home & Carpet- $700 OBO
- Super cool pink vintage formica table with 3 chairs - $185
- Vintage Retro Black Leather Sofa / Couch with Chrome Base Mid-Century - $1200
- West Elm Hemp Green and White Chairs - $120
- Antique Moroccan-style lamp - $250
- Crate & Barrel Espresso Wood Screen - $100
- Antique auditorium folding chairs - $150
- Bauhaus Style Arcing Floor Lamp - $100
- Drexler Eames Era Curio Cabinet - $300