Every host knows that high-adrenaline hour between preparing for your soiree and the arrival of the guests. You sit down, you stand up, you straighten the kitchen, you dust a shelf: in other words, you prepare for the moment that you can just relax and have fun at your party, rather than stress about the perfection and cleanliness of your space.
Having a playlist to psyche yourself up, calm nerves and remind us that parties are about having fun is important! Make sure everything is in its place, sit down, relax, have a cocktail and get ready to enjoy your friends and your home, with these tunes! Feel free to add your own to raise your spirits and get festive!
• 1234 - Feist
• Having a Party - Sam Cooke
• Modern Man - Arcade Fire
• East Harlem - Beirut
• Love & Happiness - Al Greene
• Picture Book - The Kinks
• That's All Right - Elvis Presley
• Mr. Pitiful - Otis Redding
• Someday - The Strokes
• I Turn My Camera On - Spoon
• Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles
• Stretch Out and Wait - The Smiths